007 Tonight at Ty's House (New Address)
8:29 AM | Author: Tyster
Here's a Map too!Here is how to get to my house! Go down to Higley Rd. turn right going south, then keep going down like (going towards the 60) go past the 60 then comes Baseline Rd. go past that and go to the light caled Houston make a right, go straight down, ends up curving right, then make your first right onto Indago Bay Dr. My house is the 2nd one on the left. It would have my dads truck in the driveway dark blue.

007

Every come over to my house tonight at 7:30pm. I want this to be the bigest game ever! Bring everyone you know even people you dont know. If your unable to come please tell your friends or other people (ages 14-18) to come. Its naice making new friends here. Thanks and hopefully your able to come. Txt or Call me at: 602-363-6893 - Ty's Number
|
This entry was posted on 8:29 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 Comments:

Guestbook

Space Invaders

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones