Wisdom Teeth
1:15 PM | Author: Melodie
So just so you all know, I am getting my wisdom teeth pulled on the 23rd of December while I am home for Christmas break! Feel free to come visit anytime! From what I hear about the combination of puffy cheeks, and lot's of pain-killers, it should be quite amusing for all of you! Jamba Juice, Jello, and Yoplait Yogurt are also welcomed along with chocolate mousse, hot chocolate, and chocolate-covered cherry cordials. ;)
|
This entry was posted on 1:15 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 Comments:

On December 5, 2008 at 11:36 AM , Aubrey Noble said...

I will surely stop by to see you and take pictures (heheh) ad bring something sweet and liquidy! Good luck!

 

Guestbook

Space Invaders

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones